Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Cannot Practice Without a License...

On Friday, I took another step toward a career in nursing...CNA license test.  85 questions on a scantron...who knew they still made those things, not me.  Pass, and I am a certified health care worker in Illinois...fail, and I just wasted my whole summer and I have to start again...
I am pretty sure I passed, one bridge crossed...a ton more to go...

I wanted to be comfy for the test, so I went with boyfriend jeans and a sweatshirt.  I added some jewels to fancy up all my casual...




 Jeans-Kut from the Kloth/Sweatshirt-Old Navy/Shoes-Gap/Jewely-Bass, Target, Jcrew

Sick of these shoes yet...not me!  They are so perfect for running errands and days spent with the boys and carpool.  The kicks add some fun to any jeans and a t-shirt.  Speaking of jeans, these boyfriend jeans from the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale are another one of my newest favorites.  Soft, comfy, stretchy...I might never want to wear skinny jeans again!!  They might not be the most complimentary to my curvy shape, but I sure do love them and that is really all that matters!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

When do you find out about the test? Yikes!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

I can't help it either! Boyfriend jeans are just more comfy! I know they're not "the best" for me and my shortness but dang - much better than skinnies!

LyddieGal said...

those shoes are awesome, I'm sure you will wear them to death!
Chic on the Cheap

Mimi said...

Not at all sick of the shoes...I think i want them once you are!

Aesthetic Lounge