Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Please Make Up Your Mind...




Dress, Sandals-Target/Jewelry-Nordstrom's, Fox's, Target
 
95 degrees in September is just too much for me.  This summer has been pretty mild as a whole, so I know I should not complain too much, but the weather the last two days been brutal.  Nothing like sitting at Jack's soccer practice for am hour...cannot stop sweating...




Top-Old Navy/Pants-Gap/Shoes Target/Jewelry-F21, Target, H&M

But, on the wack-a-do opposite end of the spectrum, it was 71 degrees last week.  I was so excited for the cooler temps, I dug my mint green jeans and leopard loafers out of the back of the closet! 

But...Friday it is supposed to be in the low 70's again!  I so yearn for fall to be actually here to stay!  I am getting pretty sick of sandals, breezy dresses, shorts.  I have only bought a few fall pieces so far and I just cannot wait to style them up...especially the leopard print Dolce Vita ankle boots!

Nothing new on the job hunt front...I take the state test on Friday, so maybe the search will pick up after I "officially" am certified by the state of Illinois.  Now that both boys are back in school, I feel so guilty not working...

No comments: