Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baubles, Sparkles and Chains, Oh My...

One of my favorite jewelry destinations on the web is Bauble Bar.  Their jewelry is on-trend and affordable with extremely friendly customer service.  They only have a store in New York, so I was pretty excited when I found out they were holding a pop-up shop at Sophia boutique in the city.  So I hit up the opening party and made it a moms night out, and met up with some friends post shopping.



 Top-Philip Lim Target/Shorts-Old Navy/Jewelry-H&M, Target

I styled my new Philip Lim for Target sweater for the unseasonably warm temps with shoes and wedge sandals...you know it is a big night out, when I wear high wedges and eyeliner...ha! I chose this sweater versus the "pow" sweatshirt from the Philip Lim for Target collection because the silk sleeves and leopard pattern.  Also, I have accumulated quite a few sweatshirts for the fall season!

I had a great time at the Bauble Bar pop-up shop opening.  Of course, I had to purchase some baubles and I chose the necklcae that I styled up casual the next day for carpool and errands...


Shorts/Shirt-Old Navy/shoes-Target/Necklace-Bauble Bar

I had been on the lookout for a tortoise piece and I thought this chunky necklace was all sorts of perfect.  Since it made a statement on it's own, I style it with a sold tank and shorts.  Then I added a patterned denim shirt and leopard loafers to add texture and layers.  I think next, I am going to style the great necklace with a navy and white striped dress for brunch this weekend!

Tons of exciting news on the job front...Once things take shape, I will definitely will share!!

2 comments:

Style Journey said...

Both looks are great and what a great choice for your necklace. That is one statement piece. Good luck with the job interviews!!

Mimi said...

I love Bauble Bar! That second necklace is especially amazing, havent seen anything like it really. Glad things are going well with work. You look chic as always:)

Aesthetic Lounge