Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Testing 123...Testing...

Summer school days attire...






Short-Old Navy/T-shirt-LOFT/Shoes-Sam and Libby Target/Jewelry-Target, H&M, The Limited

This is a pretty typical school outfit for me.  Shorts and a tee...dressed up with some jewelry...
School still exhausting...but, I am still loving it.  I got all 4's (100%) on all my skill tests today and I am pretty darn proud of myself.  I got 1 A and 2 B+ on my written tests so far...sounds pretty good for someone who hasn't gone to school since before the turn of the century! 

Friday we start clinicals...working in a nursing home...cannot wait to get my hands on some real patients!  I feel like I "should" be nervous, but I am just so darn excited to apply the skills I have been taught. 

Back to the books...currently studying the digestive system...yum!

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Glad things are going well, and those are some darn cute polk dot shorts!
Chic on the Cheap

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited that you're following your dream!! I know exactly how you feel since I just changed careers last year. =)

Love the cute polka dotted shorts!

Jenn said...

I echo everyone else, those shorts are really cute. And congratulations on your tests! I'd probably be a better student now - dang schoolwork was always trying to get in the way of my social life before LOL.

Keely said...

You're so brave for going back to school. I've thought about it. But I don't want to do homework again.:)

Love your shorts!

J. said...

Nicely done! Hands on will be so exciting for you! Can't wait to hear more!