Friday, June 14, 2013

Is It Friday or Free-day?




 Dress-Tucker for Target/Vest-Old Navy/Shoes-Sam and Libby for Target/Jewelry-Vince Camuto/House of Gemmes/H&M

This Friday was the last free day that I have until mid August.  Next Friday I start my nursing clinicals and the days just get crazier from there.  So I spent the day running errands and catching up on the crap on my to do list.  I am throwing my husband a 40th birthday party next weekend so I also had many party chores.  I finished about 70 percent of the stuff that needed to get done...a definite success in my book!

Since I cannot wear short dresses to school or work, my few days off are all styled up...short dresses and tons of jewelry.  This dress is an oldie but a goodie...the Tucker for Target line was one of my favorites.  This vest is about 2 years old...for some reason I have always had trouble figuring out what to wear with it.  A few months ago I decided to get crafty and add stud detailing on the pockets...I love how it turned out.  Since it was a bit cool this morning, I thought it would be a perfect time to take the vest out for a test drive.  I really like the way it looks and I think it is going to be perfect on cool summer days over dresses and even with shorts and a t-shirt for school!

My boys have been very photogenic lately...



4 comments:

Keely said...

Love the studs on the vest and it looks great over your summer dress!

Such little cuties too.

Rebekah said...

I wore that vest today, too, but it looks way cooler with the studs. Nice job!

a pretty penny said...

Lovely summer layering! I really like what you added to the vest :)

Tiffany said...

I love the vest with the flowery dress! And your boys are adorable!