Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Old Men Love Me...

A little mint and olive lace for a day at school...





Balancing school, getting in my hours at the nursing home and two active boys is getting in the way of blogging and taking outfit photos...but I am trying...

I am still loving school and it is going great.  Finally working with real patients at the nursing home has reaffirmed that I made the right decision by going back to school.  My only complaint is that they keep temperature at a stuffy and humid 79 degrees...my polyester scrubs and apron do not breath very well.  Nothing like taking a cute old man's blood pressure while sweating...profusely.

Looking stylish in my scrubs before my first day of clinical!!


Today is my Friday...no school or clinical tomorrow...woo hoo.  I might just actually get to spend time with my husband and boys tonight...no homework!!

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

I commend you for going back to school and doing something you love. Bummer about the nursing home being hot. That has to suck!

I really like the olive and mint color combo. Must remember that one in the future. Enjoy your day off!

Jenn said...

It's so neat that you get to jump into the "real" stuff so quickly.

Y said...

Hello

Nice daily look

xoxo

Y

J. said...

I love the green color combo, my favorite shades!

And believe it or not, 79 degrees is actually lovely compared to the 100+ we've been having here. Maybe I need to take a trip north...