Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Real MOM Randi Rocks...






This family (there is a husband but he hates the internet) photo is about as real as it gets.  No time to take photos until we get home at 6, hence the shadows...one of the boys (usually the little one) comes outside to see what I am doing, forgets his shoes, then starts crying (at least he did not lock us out this tome)! So, I am always picking him up and of course, he is not smiling anymore and has a death grip on my shirt... I so love this crazy life with my boys!!

On the fashion front...just basic shirts an a t-shirt for a long day at school.  I tried dot dress it up a bit with the chunky necklace and wedges...but comfort was key!

On the nursing front...I applied for my first patient care technician job!  We (me and my family) decided that I need to work for a year, after this intensive class this summer to gain my basic certification, so we can keep up with all the bills and I can make sure I am going to enjoy using my new found nursing skills.  After this class ends next month, I can begin working as a patient care tech in hospitals.  This job I applied for is in oncology, which is what I plan on concentrating in in school, so it would be perfect...but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much...it is only my first application...I am just so excited at the prospect of it!!


3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Aw, your little guy's mad face is too cute.

Good luck on the job!

Jenn said...

Good luck! I think I mentioned this before but it's so neat that you get to put your newly learned skills to work so quickly!

Tiffany said...

Good luck! This is so exciting!!

I love those pretty shorts. =)