Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Well Hello There...




Skirt, Boots-LOFT/Sweater-Gap/Jewelry-H&M, Black Sheep, House of Harlow

Again, pathetically excited to have a reason to throw on a skirt today.  It was Alex's Passover seder at school.  His class is only 6 kids, so all the events are nice and intimate.  The kids did a short service... 15 minutes of mostly a mismash of songs and prayers sung by tone-deaf 4 year olds!! Its not like I needed to dress up...most parents are in jeans, but I feel more put-together and "adult"when I can throw on a skirt and nice sweater.

7 comments:

Style Journey said...

I bet the tone deaf 4 year olds were adorable :) Any reason to wear a skirt is okay in my book! Heather

Rebekah said...

This outfit is really cute! I actually want to steal all the pieces for myself. Those boots are awesome.

Anne said...

I love this skirt every time you wear it - it's so versatile! And cute sweater!

Mimi said...

What a cutie pie...and you too;) Skirts or dresses always make me feel more adult or professional, as usual love your nails and arm candy

LyddieGal said...

just because everyone else is in jeans doesn't mean you need to be. Love that sweater, it's the cutest!
Chic on the Cheap

Tiffany said...

Aww, I love when the kids put on little programs! I love that skirt, too!

Unknown said...

Nothing pathetic about loving wearing a skirt....Everything is better in a skirt, in my opinion:) You look great..love the sweater and your lil guy is adorable!
C