Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fabulous Finger Fix

Every once and a while, when I find a product that I that I love and makes my life easier, I have to share with everyone.  While reading the Everygirl...a fabulous website and blog that is a daily must read...the budget find section featured CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss.  Since I was in the market for new nail polish, and did not feel like shelling out big bucks for a trendy new color, I thought I would give the ColorGirl a whirl...I am really glad I did.

First purchase, I went with Reliable Red...not sure why they call it that since it was bright pink, and that is what I was looking for.

Oh my, this nail polish is wonderful.  First, it only costs $5.99...woo hoo!!  Second, goes on smooth, not clumpy...total color coverage in two easy to apply coats.  I hate it so much when the color is too sheer, even after two coats... Third, dries quick, which is so important when I only have about 5 minutes before a little boy screeches he needs something or other.  The bottle says no top coat is necessary, but I always use one.  The most wonderful thing about this CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish...still looking great after two weeks...amazing.

My next pick up was called Mint Mojito...more blue tan mint...but i loved it

Two weeks later...today...I decided I want to switch up the color to something more subtle...professional.  I have two school interviews on Friday and I want to make sure I carry a professional, serious about my degree vibe. So, I went with megawatt mauve.  I love the subtle pink.
I highly recommend you pick up a bottle the next time you wander into Target or such... There are tons of shades...trendy brights and bolds...metallics...as close to nail polish perfection as I have seen!!


1 comment:

Style Journey said...

Two weeks? That is long for regular nail polish. Thanks for the info, I am always looking for quality nail pol ish without spending a ton of money. The mint green is fun too!