Friday, April 27, 2012

Back in Black...

Worn to Work Friday, April 27




Pants-ZARA/Shirt-Old Navy/Shoes-Steve Madden/Belt-Target/Jewelry-F21, Jcrew, Madewell, H&M 

I recently bought this denim shirt at Old Navy.  It is a light weight, kind of silky material...perfect for the warmer weather.  I had a credit, plus it was on sale, so they actually paid me $2 for it!!  I wanted the necklace to stand out in this outfit, so I decided black pants and my new shirt and a bright tank top would be a perfect backdrop for this cool necklace.


Worn to Work Wednesday, April 25



Pants-Gap/Cardi-Old Navy/Shoes-TOMS/Jewelry-Black Sheep, F21, LOFT, DIY

 I have tried to embrace the colored pant trend, but some trends are not meant for me.  My short legs and muscular thighs to don't look very appealing swathed in the bright colors of the rainbow.  I am going to stick to my black pants...thank you...I might sneak in some dark olive, or tan bottoms, but the bright colors, are going to stay off of my pants.  I do love a bright colored skirt...my cobalt  blue one is my favorite...also, I fancy a bright colored sandal.  But, something about my whole leg, sicking out in a bright color, makes me shiver...
I will stop rambling now... Back to work...

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

That necklace in the first pic is badass - love it. I need something like that. Also digging the ocean blue + purple combo. That's one I haven't tried yet!

The Suburb Experiment said...

I'm loving the necklace in the first photo too! Amazing. I'm really liking the new blog setup. It's very YOU. Which is great!

Jenn
The Suburb Experiment

LyddieGal said...

I love it when I can practically get free things! the color of the new top is just perfect.
Chic on the Cheap

Claire said...

what a lovely necklace and love the snakeskin belt! you also look great in the purple and blue!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Haha, you just made me laugh! =) Even though I embraced the bright pant trend, a bright sandal can still make my heart sing! =)

I love that turquoise cardi! And the denim shirt with the bright tank is really cute, too!