Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Just a bit of the last few days...such a busy week!

Friday...work...starting to feel sick



After spending an hour fighting with customer service at Bank Of America ...the cash machine ate my check and never recorded my deposit...ahhh, I had a craving for Chipotle to sooth my frazzled nerves...
To my delight, Chipolte now has brown rice...woo hoo!!



Saturday... Just rested...so not feeling well... But, I had to run an errand for work, so I popped into Old Navy...big sale!  I scored a leopard blouse for $7 and the sweater dress I wore on Sunday...

Sunday...feeling better!  Today I had a bridal shower for my friend/trainer Sarah.  It has been a few years since I have been to a bridal shower...at my age, it is usually all baby showers and kiddie parties.
Great company, yummy food and amazing red velvet cake...good times!



Then spent my night watching the Bears game with this...


Doing this...

Feeling much better now...resting up for Monday when the craziness begins again...

10 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Love the friday look, and nice ON score - I think I know the blouse you mean and I totally wanted to get it, but went out of stock online so I ended up getting one at TJs for $35. But seven would have been way better.

Chic on the Cheap

Tysie said...

Girl, is Fall your favorite time of year or what 'cause you are looking AMAZING lately! Love love love you in some tights and boots under a chic dress - you rock it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Anne said...

You and your orange nails must've brought the Bears luck - they're looking a lot better than they did last week!

Love the ON sweater dress!

The Suburb Experiment said...

You look great in that sweater dress! Jealous. I took off from work early today but kind of forgot it was Sunday and all the stores would be closing earlier. Still hit a few but was sad I missed out on Old Navy. They have the best sales!

Jenn

Style Journey said...

Love your Friday look! That is such a great fall outfit :) Glad you are feeling better. The Bears kicked butt last night!

Shea Lennon said...

I'm glad you feel better! I love and want to steal both of these outfits. That cozy sweater looks awesome over the dress and boots, and that striped dress is awesome. I think I need one of those!

Claire said...

i love a sweater and some boots!! it's such a cozy comfy but oh so cute look! excited to be following you!!!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Man, I missed an Old Navy sale?? I was thinking about going to the mall this weekend, but decided not to. Now I wish I had! I could have done some Christmas shopping!

I love that brown dress with the boots and sweater that you wore on Friday. So pretty!

Tara said...

I'm so glad you started feeling better by the end of the weekend...there's nothing worse than wasting ALL of your free time on a cold!

Also, have I ever told you how jealous I am of your boot collection? I love them all :)

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm sorry you had a couple of bumps along the road this weekend, but I'm glad it all ended well with you feeling better. You are looking great in these outfits, I especially love how the last sweater dress looks on you!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com