Thursday, June 9, 2011

We All Have Small Style...

Morgan, over at the adorable and inspiring Mama Loves Papa, does a weekly feature Small Style, were us proud moms can show off our kids style...


 I asked Alex to pose for me at Jack's graduation..this is what I got...ha!  He is wearing a Children's Place polo and cargo pants.  Alex is also styling his new shoes bought at the Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale...he is very proud of them and wants everyone to know.


 This is Jack last week after school pick up.  His pants are from Carter's and t-shirt from the Disney Store.  If he could wear some incarnation of this outfit everyday he would...he always wants to wear "soft pants" and a car shirt!



For an added bonus...this is me, small style circa 1982 at age six.  It always amazes me how much Jack looks like me at this age and even now.

Go check out Morgans cuties at Mama Loves Papa...

Check back later for some of my current style...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he really does look just like you!
We also have the inclination to wears a Cars shirt every. stinkin. day. I am sure the countdown is on in your house too for the new movie!

Rebecca said...

Jack does look like you!

Tiffany said...

Awww, they're so cute! Isn't it funny when they start picking out their own clothes? My lil guy wants to wear running shorts (like his daddy's) every single day!

Kelly said...

Your boys are too cute! And I love the photo of your small style!!!