Tuesday, August 10, 2010

To Humid To Live

Worn to Work Thursday, August 10

Outfit #17 of the 30 for 30 Challenge





Skirt-Banana Republic Outlet
Tank Top-Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan-Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace-H & M
Shoes-Target
Please ignore the crappy pedicure

Feeling kind of blah today. It is just to humid to breath. It is so humid that I could barely keep my camera from fogging up long enough to take theses pictures. I got some funny looks setting up my tripod and taking pictures on the street in from of Jimmy Johns when I went to go get my lunch.
Outfit #16 was worn On Saturday to a family barbecue. I did not bring my camera so hence no pics. I wore denim cutoffs, grey and navy striped tank top, and the same shoes I have on today. mmmm...giant pickles

6 comments:

Elena, Caffeinerd said...

Yay for these sandals! I wear them in brown and black way too often. And I have a very similar nail polish color (from Target) :) I walked past the pizzeria yesterday whilst on a longer walk with the puppy---looks good!

Frances Joy said...

Looove those sandals!

Melissa said...

I love Jimmy John's! Aren't they great?

That necklace is so pretty and adds such a fun pop of color to the outfit.

devilishlypleasurable said...

pretty necklace :)

Vijay said...

hi, thanks fo visiting and supporting my blog

Pls do add my blog link in your blog lists...In favour let me add yours

And if you have any views about Love pls dont forgot to drop some comments in your views in my article LOVE IN INDIA..

sartoriography said...

The sandals- LOVE!! Pedicure- love. Humidity- hate. :) If only the rest of life were so easy to express and categorize...