Sunday, August 8, 2010

Random Stuff About Me

The Friday post on blogger privacy has made me think about what I put out there. There are so many things I would love to know about other bloggers lives...so I thought I would share some things that make me who I am.

*I have three tattoos...a sunflower, butterfly and a black abstract design. Each one signifies a different time in my life when I was struggling to figure out who I was.

*I am an only child and I always wanted an older brother.

*I am obsessed with baseball...especially the Chicago Cubs

*In college, I wrote a book. The main character is loosely based on things I have experienced or seen. To this day, only one person has read it and it resides printed out in a box in the attic and on a floppy disc (yes I am old) in an undisclosed location.

*I graduated from Ithaca College with a B.A. in Communications with a concentration in TV/Radio production. I also, have a minor in Parliamentary Politics.

*Someday I would like to go back to school for nursing.

*I used to be a TV producer

*Pizza is my favorite food. I could eat it every day, for every meal forever.

*I had a nervous breakdown on the tube in London in 1996....it changed me for the rest of my life

That's all for this weeks edition of Random Stuff about Randi. Tune in weekly for new and exciting revelations.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this! What a great idea to do a quick little post with a few unknown facts about you. I'm excited to learn more things!

I had a panic attack on a plane once...that could be a little similar to your nervous breakdown. A little. :)

Elena, Caffeinerd said...

Love the random stuff :) And yayyyy for pizza.

Haven said...

Wow. I never would have guessed any of these (fascinating) things about you. Except maybe the pizza. What kind of whacko doesn't LOVE pizza?

Anonymous said...

i never knew you wanted to go back to school for nursing?! i feel so surprised!!