Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Hot and Sweaty Birthday to Me

Outfit 3 of the 30 for 30 Challenge





Tank-Old Navy
Shirt-(worn as cardigan)-BR outlet
Shoes-Nine West
Necklace-Fox's

Today turned out to be a long hot day. I am not big fan of the heat so, it was not too much fun for me. After picking up Jack at camp, we to go ride the choo choo around the park...too hot!
The outfit remix had gotten me to think outside of the box about my 30 items. I usually wear this white top buttoned up as a shirt...but today I thought about wearing it as a cardigan...and I did.

Tomorrow I am spending the day downtown with my mom shopping and getting a pedicure. We are staying the night at a fancy hotel and having brunch at the Museum of Contemporary Art...I am very excited to spend time with her without the hassle of the boys. They are not the easiest to shop with...lets just say they like to crawl under dressing room doors....

3 comments:

preppywithatwist said...

I'm so impressed that you're doing the 30 for 30 challenge - I have too much going on right now to participate (and to be honest, I was a bit intimidated) but the items you picked will yield tons of great outfits. Did you draw the character on the countdown cards? So cute!

Haven said...

That necklace is FABULOUS!! :)

rlutz said...

I created the character on the count down cards on designhergals.com. It is really fun, you can choose everything about the character from the skin and eye color to the clothes...