Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rugrat Free Weekend

Worn Saturday, July 10

Outfit 4 of the 30 for 30 Challenge




Dress-Banana Republic
Shoes-Target

I am sure everyone is thinking "But Randi, that dress and shoes are not part of the 30 for 30 Challege." But yes it is now. The dress replaces the blue printed skirt...the cleaners maimed the waistband and I have to fix it and am not sure when I am going to get around to it. Also, these shoes are replacing the nude strappy wedges...one of the buckles broke off.

I ordered this dress from Banana Republic after it finally went on sale plus I had a coupon. BR upgraded my shipping to overnight for free, and there was my dress Friday morning on my doorstep...like a birthday present from the Republic! So, I decided to wear this dress when we went shopping in the city Saturday. We had a great time and ate so much good food. At every restaurant, my mom told them it was my birthday, so we had a lot of dessert also. The best was the caramelized banana on vanilla Gelato with chocolate shavings...
What I wore to dinner



Skirt and Shirt-Old Navy
Shoes-Me Too
Necklace-Macy's

This is outfit is not part of the challenge...my mom bought it for me to wear to dinner.
I am so proud of myself for wearing the shirt tucked in. If it was not for all you other bloggers out there, I would not have thought to every wear it like this. I also have to thank my trainer for helping lose most of the baby weight and helping me find my waist again!

Worn Sunday, July 11

Outfit 5 of the 30 for 30 Challenge




Skirt-Banana Republic Outlet
Shirt-Filter
Tank-Old Navy
Shoes-Me Too

This shirt is another Challenge replacement. The purple t-shirt shrunk in the wash, so it is replaced with this navy tank with black floral detailing.

Sunday started off with more food and art. We had brunch at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe at the Museum of Contemporary Art...omelet with swiss, sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach and hash browns with caramelized red onions...mmmm.

I missed my boys after almost two days away from them. When I arrived back home, I was greeted with lots of hugs and kisses...and a diaper full of poop! The mini-vacation was over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your outfits! Your blog is cute!