Thursday, July 8, 2010

Two of Hearts

Worn to Work Thursday, July 8

Outfit 2 of the 30 for 30 Challenge







Shirt-Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt-H&M
Shoes-Random German Company
Jewelry-H&M and Target


Today is officially the first day of my birthday weekend!!! Yeah...!
In my family, we make a big deal out of birthdays, so I am all excited for this weekend.
I was not sure I wanted a big deal made this year as I am starting to feel old...I will be 34 tomorrow.

We went out for a Mexican Fiesta for my birthday lunch at work today...mmmm guacamole...
Then we came back and loaded up on sugar....cake and pretzel m&ms....have you tried them? They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that skirt and the bow on the tee.

Happy birthday! Now I want cake...

trililpigs said...

hi there! i'm following you now. i'm glad i found your blog..the caption in your header is so me =)..i love your outfit (it's my personal favorite ensemble)..happy birthday! -jeel

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Cute love the polka dots skirt. starting my challenge on sat so thought I would come say hi!
Daisy Dayz Home