Monday, September 10, 2012

Riding Off Into the Sunset...

I am feeling a bit grumpy today...but if anything could make me happy, it is the horses on my shirt!!



Pants-Zara/Shirt-Gap/Shoes-Toms/Jewelry-H&M, F21

I have never been one for cutesy animals prints...but, give me a good leopard print any time of the day!  When I discovered this shirt at the gap, I knew I had to have it.  The horse print is very subtle in this fabulous color combo...you cannot even tell I am sporting horses unless you look closely!!  I could probably even dress up this shirt for a meeting with a blazer and skirt.

I am now going to have some ice cream and watch some Dr. Who...ice cream and a trip in the Tardis cures all ills, including the grumpies!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like that print. It is classy, not cutsie.

Style Journey said...

This is a cool top. It is subtle enough to definitely pull it off for work. Loving your sparkly TOMS!

Shea Lennon said...

I love that shirt--the fun print is definitely a mood-brightener! And so is ice cream! I hope your day goes better :)

Tysie said...

Perfect casual outfit - I adore that shirt (I got the elephant print one)!!!

The Suburb Experiment said...

Even close up, it's hard to tell at first it's horses. My eyes had to adjust. :) I agree with Rebecca - classy not cutesey.

J9 STYLE said...

Boo for feeling grumpy, but yay for that fabulous shirt!