Friday, September 7, 2012

I Am The One And Only...

Not Just Mom...It is not just the title of my blog, it is how I feel on a daily basis.  I had a conflict of interests last night, causing me wanting to be in two places at once, for two totally different things.  This debate amongst me and my brain cells caused me to think about the many, and at times, conflicting, things I am...
I am a mom
I am a wife
I am a friend
I am a blogger
I am a stylist to myself
I am a photographer
I am a cook...I count microwaving
I am a motivator
I am a teacher
I am a nerd
I am a chauffeur
I am a parent
I am a worrier
I am a judge
I am a artist
I am an advertising executive
I am a queen
I am a runner...in all senses of the word
And all these only yesterday...


Today I am mess of green jeans, leopard loafers and shiny bracelets...



Loafers, blazer-Target/Pants-Gap/Jewelry-H&M, Macy's, Florence, NY Street vendor


I am the one and only me...

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

Me and the girls in my office were just discussing this topic today. As a woman we are pulled in so many directions and it's rough sometimes!

Loving your leopard loafers :) Heather

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

We do wear an awful lot of hats in our daily lives. But you are wonderful at everything you do. Especially those green pants and leopard print loafers. The combination is lovely! Hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend!

Callie
www.coffeeandcardigans.com

Shea Lennon said...

Even though I'm not a mom yet, I totally understand. Especially now that I'm "between careers" (doesn't that sounds so much better than jobless, haha!?) I think more about my identity separate from "what I do". I think I would struggle a lot more with that if it weren't for blogging!
Anyway, wherever you went, I hope you had a great time, and all those things you are are awesome!

LyddieGal said...

I think you look great, in addition to managing all those roles.
love the leopard flats!
Chic on the Cheap