Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Adore to Adorn...

Could this week go any slower...only Wednesday...





Shirt-LOFT/Skirt-Target/Shoes-Lori's/Necklace-Jeweliq/Bracelets-Target, Black Sheep, Nana

Like my necklace...it is my newest purchase from Jeweliq...a new jewelry sale website I discovered via twitter! I lusted after the J Crew Bubble necklace like everybody else and was on the hunt for a cheaper version. Jeweliq has such a great selection of fun jewelry...the fact that everything is under $25 and free shipping...FABULOUS!! I placed the order for this necklace on Thursday night...Monday it was sitting on my porch...waiting for me to open and swoon over!! I loved the fact it it was shorter and lighter than some of the other bubble necklaces I had seen...cannot stand it when a necklace is too long and just sits on the boobs!! Since the necklace is a slightly darker shade, I styled it with the bright stripes and bold pencil skirt...have meetings today, so I have to look professional ! I had planned on wearing my leopard peep toes, but I fear they got eaten by the monster that is my messy closet, so I opted for my plum colored mary janes!
I am already planning other outfits for my new baubles and thinking about what else I am going to buy for Jeweliq...

8 comments:

Jeweliq said...

Thanks so much for featuring us, loving the way you styled the necklace!

Tiffany said...

That's such a cute necklace!! I need to check out their site!

And I can totally relate to the SLOW week. Seriously! Bringing Avi to work is wearing me out!

Style Journey said...

What a cool necklace! It looks like one from JCrew that I have seen. LOVE your color combo today.

Teal said...

Love this necklace! Thanks for the tip on a new store!

Laura said...

Great find on the shorter/lighter bubble necklace! I really like your combination of colors in this outfit too - the skirt is fantastic! :)

Melissa said...

What a FUN color combination! You look incredible!

Shea Lennon said...

I keep hearing about Jeweliq, I'll have to check it out. I LOVE this color combo--the lime and cobalt look beautiful together!

Unknown said...

Great mix of colors here and LOVE that statement necklace:)
Happy weekend lady.
C