Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slow Down And Let Me Out...

Beautiful day today in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin...too bad I was here for work...not relaxation...





Skirt-Target/Blazer-Halogen via Nordstroms/Shoes-Steve Madden/Jewelry-Macy's, H&M, Black Sheep/Purse-JCrew

I had great hopes for my photos today.  I planned on staging a little photo shoot, after my meeting, right here by the lake.  Well, the meeting ran longer than expected and I had to make sure I got back to the city in time to take Jack to T-ball, so photos ended up a bit rushed...
Real life does not slow down for blogging...but, it sure would nice nice if it did...

7 comments:

Technomeet Solutions Pvt.Ltd said...

Wow absolutely beautiful Skirt, Shoes, Jewelry thanks for sharing Wordpress Expert Developer

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

That's always the way with meetings isn't it?! Either way, love the colour blocking, and those shoes are fantastic!

Shea Lennon said...

I wish it did too! Regardless of the rush, this is one of my favorites of yours! I love the bright, bold colors together and the fun accessories!

Rebecca said...

It is hard for me to take time for photo shoots, so it must be even harder with kids. I like the necklace!

Anne said...

I was just talking to someone else who told me he has the occasional work meetings on Lake Michigan, and how much it sucks to be in a suit in a conference room on a gorgeous summer day. I've only been to Lake Geneva in the winter (crazy, right?) but I've always wanted to go back in the summer - it looks like such a fun town!

Love the color blocking! That blue skirt is so fun!

Tiffany said...

Ha! I often think the same thing. If only I had an extra thirty minutes, I could run out to some scenic area and get some photos. lol The ones you managed to snap turned out great! I really love your purples!

Lindsay said...

Oh my...that bag! It is gorgeous! I love it! And those shoes...so cute. Man do I wish real life slowed down for blogging! My blog would be amazing then!