Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Brain Ooze...So What...

Thanks to Shannon over at Life After I Dew, Wednesdays are made for saying So What!! So What Wednesdays give me the permission to spill the contents of my brand of crazy here on my corner of the internet...So, here I go saying So What If...





I cannot do it all...I cannot be super women...Admitting it is the first step...right?

I am freaking out about the hubs going out of town next week.  Me...two little boys...alone...all week!
I am getting tired just thinking about it!

I don't worry about fat or calories when eating pizza or Mexican. They are the only two foods I don't obsess over calories, carbs, sugar. Mmm...guacamole.

I miss peanut butter...discovered it is a headache trigger...so no more peanut butter...

I am 35 and am not where I expected to be in my career...I am learning it's all about tempering your expectations and being happy.

I am pathetically happy about my first photo credit...Today booked another photography job...yahoo!!


So... this is what I wore to work today...



Skirt-Old Navy/Top-Gap/Cardi-Loft/Jewelry-Target, Francesca's

5 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I'm with ya on Mexican food! Guacamole and chips all the way!

www.GurleeGirrl.com

Style Journey said...

Nobody should ever have to count calories when eating Mexican food! It's too darn good :)

Congrats on booking a photography gig!

Tysie said...

No PB - I would die?! Congrats on the photog kuddos - well deserved! Love the red and the beanie :)

Shea Lennon said...

I can't do it all either, and sometimes I beat myself up about it. You're right though, no one can be super woman! I love the warm colors in this look, especially with that cute hat!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I really love reading your So What's. It makes me feel like I know you better and they are just so darn interesting! Love your colorful outfit too!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com