Saturday, May 7, 2011

Without you, I Would Be Lost...

MOM...three simple letters that mean so much...

I am not sure I would be without my mom.  She taught me about love, life, and how you get through it with a smile.  Not only did she raise me, but she is such an active role in helping raise my children.  She is not only my mom, but my friend.  I never realize how important and how difficult being a mom is until I had my boys and I thank her for the ability and strength to be the mom I am today.  I am sure raising me was not easy, but thanks mom for doing such a great job.
Happy Mothers day to all the other mothers out there in the blogosphere.  Thanks you for being there to support me and befriend me.
 
Thank you moms for all that you do!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anne said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your wonderful mom! Hope you get to relax today :)