Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Cannot Even See Tired In The Rear View Mirror...

Worn to Work Thursday, April 7
Wow...I am having trouble dealing with the fact that it is already April...




skirt-ReneeC via Presence/cardigan-Loehmann's/necklace-mom via Mexico/Boots-ATL

I tried to find a good location to take pictures today, but work was too busy and I had a doctors appointment after wards.  So, these pictures were taken in the parking lot of my plastic surgeons office.  I havee spent way too much time with him over the last year.  I found a lump sticking out of my stomach the other day...I freaked out...ahhhh an alien. NOT!  The surgeon told me it was a lump of scar tissue...the way my body is reacting from the trauma of the surgeries...wonderful.  I absolutely love having no control of my body (note the sarcasm).  It is like a foreign object that does whatever it wants with no regard for its host!
So, I joined twitter.  I feel like I am finally catching up with technology...I am sure it will change tomorrow.  If you like what I have to say, follow me LutzRL.  If you just tolerate men because you have nothing better to do....oh well.
I must go to bed...I am beyond tired!!

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love that necklace and it looks great with purple.

Rebecca said...

I like the green paired with the purple!

Anne said...

Me three on loving the necklace paired with purple!

aki! said...

I can't believe it's April either! Insane!

Laurel said...

The idea of visiting any type of surgeon without major tranquilizers gives me a panic attack. So hat's off to you! You have the best necklace of the day, too!