Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Wednesday...Again...

Seeing that today is Wednesday, I am nominating it to be a So What Wednesday.  Shannon Dew of
Life After I "Dew" takes her Wednesdays to let it all out...Sounds good to me!
So what if...
-I just ate three pieces of birthday cake... I guess you are what you eat
-I want more cake
-I not quite ready to go back to work full time... but I am doing it anyways
-I still need to take the clothes out of the washing machine that I put in there on Monday..I was hoping   they would walk to the dryer themselves...no such luck
-I am giving myself a headache panicking about Friday's surgery...I am slightly freaking out!
-I want more cake...again...

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Ooh I would like some cake too please :)

Rebecca said...

I have no willpower when it comes to cake!

Anne said...

Mmmm, cake. I just baked one yesterday, and I've had a hard time keeping my hands off of it!

Are you having surgery on Friday? Hope everything goes well!

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Love these... You are having surgery tomorrow!? Hope it all goes well.

The Suburb Experiment said...

Mmmm cake. That was my best written Homer Simpson impersonation. Pretty good, huh?

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!