Outfit #18 of 30
My friend brought me this necklace from my new favorite store Madewell when I was in NewYork.
I love this studded anchor that injects some fun and nauticalness into my basic outfit for running around with the boys.
So, I registered Jack for Kindergarten today. Wow...my first baby is almost 5 and growing up too fast. I am having trouble dealing with the fact he is becoming a big boy. Between that and Alex just moving into a big boy bed... No one needs me anymore...
The Envelope Please...
This week for Friend Friday we are talking blogger awards...the first ever FBFF blogger awards. I think all bloggers need recognition, but since this is the real world these are my top favorites...
1. Creative Juices - most creative- I must say Hello, Monkey Face. She always makes me laugh while looking great with her great outfits and "pretty" face
2. The Real Deal - authenticity-Melissa from A Working Mom's Closet always tells how it is in real life
3. Spark Notes - most helpful-For me it has to me Christine of My Style Pill her style is amazing, plus she show you how she put the outfits together and how she has remixed each piece
4. Newbie - best blogger less than a year old -I love Style Underdog...enough said!
5. Can You Hear Me Now - most connected- Collette of Statements in Fashion is everywhere. She manages to visit everyone's blog and share her knowledge and ideas
6. If I had a Hammer - best DIY- Natasha of Required2beinspired has easy to follow and interesting DIY's and great style
7. Tribe Leader - blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together-It must go to Kendi of
Kendi Everyday. Have you seen how many people are doing here 30 for 30...
8. Practically Perfect - most fashionable-Terra of Stylish White Female. Love her outfits, style and great hair!
9. Paint by Numbers - best beauty blogger-Keiko Lynn is amazing with makeup
10. Renaissance Woman - best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle- Kristina of
Pretty Shiny Sparkly. She has great style, beauty posts, blogger tutorials and is all around beautiful and informative