Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So What Wednesday

Shannon...Momma Dew...from the great blog Life After I "Dew" has So What Wednesdays...
So, I find it a great way to vent...
-So what if I don't get it
-So what if I am not considered "cool"
-So what if I am unemployed... But still working
-So what if we lose one puzzle piece... It is still fun anyways
-So what if I wish it was all about me... I know the truth
-So what if I drink too much coffee...if I could have a coffee IV I would
-So what is I still want smaller boobs
-So what if I set Jack's alarm for 6:00 instead of 6:30 so he will stay in his room longer...he cannot read the clock yet, so he still thinks its 6:00 and I get to sleep an extra half an hour...for some reason he insists he must get up at 6:00

1 comment:

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Love these! And for those who want smaller boobs I would gladly take yours. I went from a C cup to an A after 2 kids! :(