Friday, December 17, 2010

TIme to Make A Change

Worn to Work Thursday,December 16



Long day at work...seems like I have been saying that a lot lately. Nothing like a five hour meeting after 2 two hour drive to make you want to take a giant nap and not wake up until spring! I wanted to dress professional for this important meeting, but still show some of my fashion creativity. I think it was a success...the puffy sweater sleeves, ruffled skirt, and (cannot see it very well)zebra printed tank peeking out from the sweater.
A few exciting things going on mere at the home front...Not ready to divulge anything yet, don't want to jinx it...but there is changes and excitement in the air!

3 comments:

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I think the puffy sleeves are a great way to add a little style to a work-appropriate outfit.

Excited to hear your special news...I love to live vicariously through others's joy!

Sarah (Oh Pretty Day) said...

Love that skirt!! I love when a professional skirt can still have some flair to it.

Kelly said...

What a cool detail on that skirt!