Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Of those Days

Worn to Work Thursday, December 2
Wow...it is December already...





Skirt-Renee C./Sweater-Gap/Boots-Franco Sarto/Ring,Scarf-H&M/Bracelets-Black Sheep

I tried taking these photos three different times today and each one made me look like I was all boobs...I guess that is what I get for wearing a turtleneck...even smaller, they just rule the day! Eventually I got a few I actually like. Standing outside in the 20 degree weather taking pictures, I received a few funny looks...wait, I get those all the time!
Not much else to say today...feeling kind of misunderstood...

Happy Hannukah to all who celebrate!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Turtlenecks have a tendency to do that to us busty chicks. I wear them sometimes anyway though. Even if I do live in Florida. :)

I don't celebrate Hannukah, but Happy Hannukah to you! :)

Becca [Free Honey] said...

It's so funny, I have this same feeling all the time. I look at pictures and ONLY see my boobs. I don't know if it's the clothes or my own preoccupations. However, to be safe I stay away from turtlenecks. They don't work for us busty gals! I just always feel uncomfortable when wearing them.