Friday, December 3, 2010

Friend Friday

Each week the lovely Katy from Modly Chic poses questions for us bloggers to answer and discuss. This weeks queries...

1. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Has that number
changed since you started blogging?
Not as much as I would like to, but there are only so many hours in a day. I spend about 10 hours a week working on my blog and reading others. At the beginning I did not realize how many hours I would want to spend, but I enjoy it.

2. There is always more you can do, write, read, comment on... how do
you limit your time spent on these tasks?
Unfortunately the time I spend is limited by my free time. Between work, kids and all the family craziness I really have to carve out time to blog. I wish I had more time to work on refining my blog and making it look more professional and creative, but there are only 24 hours in a day. But I am trying...

3. Have you experienced Blogger burnout yet? How have you dealt with
that?
Not yet. Sometimes I feel like a lesser blogger when I see other bloggers fancier photos, more followers, sponsorships and want to just give it up...but I know my blog is just who I am and what I have time for and just remember it is not a competition and be happy with what I am doing.

4. This time of the year is always a lot busier than any other time.
Will your blogging change as a result?
I do not think much will change with my blogging during this time of year. Like I have said before, the whole year is pretty busy in my house. My blogging only suffers this time of year since I sometimes have to take pictures inside because of the weather. Those pics always manage to turn out darker and grainier...

5. Could you foresee a moment in which you are not blogging anymore?
How would you you identify that it's time to walk away?
When blogging becomes a chore that I no longer enjoy, I might walk away.