Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday...Again...Really

Worn to Work Monday, December 20




That weekend went way to quickly and before I can take a deep breath Monday is here with a vengeance. It was supposed to be really cold today so I layered up. Turtleneck sweater...good for layering and not just accentuation the boobs (like when you wear it on its own), and sweater blazer. Boy am I thankful for all the layers...nearly became a popsicle while taking theses pictures...cherry is the flavor of choice. I bought this denim skirt yesterday at Anthropologie...25% off all sale items..the only way I buy Anthropologie. The boots are also new...I needed a pair of shorter brown ones that would keep my feet fairly dry...Target, the place where you can pretty much get anything! Today I feel cozy, preppy, ready for action...guess it is the leopard print!

Big game tonight...Bears v. Vikings...as long as the Bears don't crap down their leg, the division is theirs...GO BEARS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh the new skirt is great!

Unknown said...

I like the new skirt! And I love the stripes and pops of leopard together!

Megan said...

Love that blazer. Have been eying it and just haven't pulled the trigger yet. :)