Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Only Tuesday...

Worn to Work Tuesday, November 9






Dress-Nine West/Sweater-ATL/Shoes-Steve Madden

The photos do not really do this outfit justice...I felt great in this dress. I tried to mimic the vertical lines of the pattern on the dress with the ruffle front of the cardigan. Since I had meetings all day, I decided to tone down the shortness of the dress and be comfortable and wear my brogues...love them!
Is it really only Tuesday...wow, this week is going so slow!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This week IS going slow. Ugh.

You look fantastic! What a great dress on you and those shoes are perfect with it. :)

Hiking in Stilettos said...

LOVE those shoes!

Frances Joy said...

It IS going slowly. Love that dress and the brogues.

Rebecca said...

Those shoes are super cute. I love that oxfords are in right now.

annie said...

LOVE the entire look!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! greatly appreciated!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Loving the black and white on you!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my site! :)

Liesl :)

Tiffany said...

The broques are so cute! I hate when an outfit feels like a million bucks but the pictures don't reflect it. It happens to me all the time. I do love the armchair photo though.