Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trying Too Hard...

First, I want to say thank you for all your supportive comments on yesterdays post. Telling people has made me feel much more positive that I made the right decision. I am still pretty nervous about everything, but I guess that is to be expected.

Worn to Work Tuesday, August 24




My new babies...I bought them yesterday at my favorite shoe store, Lori's. I cannot seem to go in there with buying something. I love them!



Skirt-Chelsea and Theodore via Loehmanns
Tank-some brand at Loehmanns
Denim Jacket-Gap
Shoes-Mia via Lori's
Necklace-H&M

I am not very adept at walking in high heels, so I did trip a few times today...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this skirt on you! It looks like it probably moves really cool when you walk, too.

Haven said...

I wore my trip-over-myself heels today too. It was awkward. I don't know why I even keep those things around. I don't like falling on my face. Having pretty shoes on does not make me look cooler while doing face plants either.

I have a cardigan that is the same color palette as your skirt! It's so striking, I love it.

rlutz said...

thanks...I bought this skirt two years ago at Loehmanns the night before easter dinner (I wanted a new outfit)...it is silky can so comfy

Melissa said...

I'm glad you finally let it out too.

I got your email - haven't had a moment to respond yet but I will!

Those clogs are absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous, I don't own a single pair and they're so great. Your outfit looks lovely on you, that skirt is fantastic.

Frances Joy said...

I'd trip a few times for those shoes. You look gorgeous in this outfit, by the way.