Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zone Out



I decided to sit down on the rock because the wind kept blowing my skirt up and i did not want to give the others on the beach a show..


So we decided to walk the block from the office to the lake to take the pictures...It was so nice to get out of the freezing office into the sun!
This outfit takes me outside of my comfort zone, but that is not a bad thing. It has been a very long while since I work a belt, or my shirt tucked in. But, I liked the was my silhouette looked. While standing in front of my closet in the morning, I was influenced by the likes of bloggers Selective Potential, Kendi Everyday, and Delightfully Tacky. I am inspired by the way they rework things from their closet and put their fashions together...thanks guys! I had a spring in the step all day know that I had tried something new and I loved it!

Tank-Old Navy
Cardigan-Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt-H&M ($9 on a run during lunch break Monday!)
Shoes-some German company??
necklaces-boutique in Evanston
bracelets-H&M

No comments: