Monday, June 21, 2010

An Introduction is necessary....

Well, here I go. I have wanted to start a blog for a while, but just did not have the time or the guts. I am a big blog follower....especially fashion blogs, and thought it was about time to introduce myself to everyone.
First off, my name is Randi and I am 33 and live in the suburbs of Chicago with my husband and my two boys, 4 and 1 1/2. I work part-time for an advertising agency in the city.
They key to being me is trying to find that ever so elusive balance between mom and Randi.
This blog is going to be a little bit of everything....Fashion, Style, Life, kids....anything on my mind (censored for the viewing public)
I hope you enjoy a look into me....I have learned to many things for other bloggers that inspire me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, fellow Chicago-suburb-style-blog-lover! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog---looking forward to reading more of yours!