Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lutz's Lusting...

Currently coveting

Currently coveting by rlutz featuring flat shoes



This summer I picture myself doing camp carpool and walking around campus studying Anatomy wearing cotton skirts and flat sandals. For some reason shorts just don't seem that appealing to me right now. Any length will do...long...mid calf or above the knee.  I know it is not really "in" right now, but I love the hi-low hemline.  Keeps me covered in the back, easy to sit and bend in while running around with the boys.  But short in the front to keep cool and show some leg...Birkenstocks are back and I thing I am going to jump on the trend again...I am still planning to wear the Target pair from the previous post, but I am also going to treat myself to a pair of good old Birks...the pair with the patent white straps are calling my name...

Now that the weather is finally warming up, I cannot wait to start shopping for some great summer skirts and sandals...

No comments: