Monday, May 5, 2014

Campus Colors...

I spent the day Monday registering for summer school, "exploring" the College Of Du Page campus and the usual boy's carpool...



 Jeans, Shoes-Gap/Top-H&M/Jewelry-Black Sheep, Old Navy, Target

Same Gap jeans and sneakers again.  This lace top has been a hard working piece of my wardrobe for the last year or so and was only $7!!  I have styled the green lace over different colored tanks, over a long sleeve t-shirt and even under a blazer.

I currently have a BNA certification (basic nursing assistant) and work as a patient care tech at a local hospital.  On Monday, I made took my first steps to get my ASN then RN...registering for classes for Summer and Fall at College of Dupage.  I did not realize the campus was so huge...I spent 3 hours "exploring" the campus.  I use the term exploring loosely, since I essentially got lost looking for a specific computer lab and ended up walking in circles between departments.  Then, I forgot where I parked...turns out I was searching the parking lot on the wrong side of the building..so I went back in, grabbed a campus map and found my car by tracing the street where I entered the campus and followed it all the way to where I first entered.  When I finally found my car, I checked my Fit Bit...I walked 7,000 steps around the campus... well, at least I got my exercise in for the day...

 



2 comments:

Shea Lennon said...

Haha, that sounds exactly like something I would do! Hey, at least you got a good workout! I love that lace top--especially mixed with the casual leopard shoes. Fun, funky mix!

LyddieGal said...

That sounds exhausting, but at least you were wearing really cute and comfortable shoes!
Chic on the Cheap