Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Was Sherlocked...

I always wanted a fur vest...but I always felt that I would look like a woolly mammoth styling one, so I never pulled the trigger.  Last spring, I purchased a knit sweater vest with a fur collar...love!  But I seem to have a hard time figuring out how to wear it.  Recently, I styled it as a top layer with a button up...



Jeans-NYDJ/Shirt-JCrew/Vest-Gap/Booties-Target/Jewelry-Black Sheep, Bass, Top Shop

Fur and flannel...a great combination.




  Vest-Gap/Shirt-Old Navy/Jeans-NYDJ/Booties-Target/Jewelry-Akira, LOFT, Charming Charlie, Black Sheep

So, when in doubt, style it with a denim shirt.  Adding polkadots and some shine is always a good idea.  Plus, no need to wear a scarf to keep warm, the fur collar does that...especially since the temperature was 1 degree...so freakin cold!

Besides layering over a button up, I am not sure how else to fashion this vest...hmm...any suggestions...

My week in a nutshell...










4 comments:

Mimi said...

Hahaha! That quote is so AMAZINGING ACCURATE! And funny! How have you been?! Love the vest but I'm mad impressed with your double fingered ring wearing....your accessories just keep getting better and better!
Beautiful, loving everything!
Aesthetic Lounge

obat aborsi said...

i think your blog very informative, thanks for sharing.

obat aborsi said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
cara menggugurkan kandungan
obat aborsi

obat aborsi said...

It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information for us.
Thanks for sharing.