Friday, November 1, 2013

Circle Makes The Square...






Jeans-NYDJ/Top-LOFT/Sweater-Old Navy/Jewelry-F21, Shopbop, JCrew/Boots-OTBT

This outfit was styled up to spend the day at Starbuck interviewing babysitters...one of my least favorite things to do, but a necessary evil.  Trying to find someone to get my kids ready and to school in the morning...making sure Jack remembers his glasses...Alex wear a coat...everyone actually eats breakfast...such a difficult and awkward thing.  I always find myself talking for that listening...yammering on about me and my family...ahhhh!!  So, Alex, with his backpack full of crayons, army men and his video game...me with my large coffee, ipad and notebook took over a corner of the local Starbucks for a few hours this morning.  I wanted to be comfy, but still look like a cool stylish mom...I layered this open weave cardigan over lace shirt, accessorized my my moto boots...I love how this outfit turned out.  I seem to be gravitating towards darker colors lately...lots of black, navy and brown... I think the cooler temps bring out the moodier colors in me...


 And now for a bonus mom style...



So, I start work on Monday...I am a messy mixture of excited and nervous!!

The adventure begins!

No comments: