Friday, July 26, 2013

Heavy Eyelids Here...

I know I have said it before, but I am saying it again...I love a good Target dress!!






 Dresses-Target/Denim shirt-Old Navy/Shoes-DSW/Jewelry-Black Sheep, F21, Baublebar, Charming Charlie/Nordstrom's

So, my lab partner asked me if I like patterns...ha!! Nothing like anchors on denim over some flowy, comfy Target polyester.  Both of these frocks were worn to school this last week.  I grabbed the denim shirt on the way out the door since the a/c is usually cranked in the lab...I think it made a fun pattern mix with these dresses... Keep on doing whatever it is your doing Target...you do it well!

I am just so relieved that the weekend is here...  School is freakin exhausting...I fell asleep last night,  at 6, while waiting for dinner to cook!!  My lab final was Monday...I rocked it!  As of now, I have an 89 in the class...I think that is pretty damn good for an old lady who has not been to college since 1998!! One more written test, a final exam and 6 more clinical hours and I will be done...we even have a graduation ceremony Thursday...I am bringing the cake!  Then, as long as I pass the state certification in September...I will officially be a CNA and patient care tech... woo hoo. Keeping my fingers crossed I can score some employment soon.

3 comments:

Claire said...

i'm with ya, i love a good target dress too! i just got a denim one with polka dots!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Seriously, I have to limit my trips to Target or I spend entirely too much money... I love the pattern mixing with that cute shirt!

My friend starts nursing school this semester and everyone keeps telling me to just kiss her goodbye now because I won't be seeing her until she's finished. lol

LyddieGal said...

Glad to hear things are going well! I'm sure all your hard work will really pay off!
Love the anchor print chambray, it's just darling!
Chic on the Cheap