Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bullseye!!

Target can do no wrong.  Now that my Target is a Super Target, there is just no need to go anywhere else.  Grocery shopping has become dangerous with all the other wonderful things I can find there.

One of my favorite scores is this skirt...pure stretch, cotton comfort...styled two ways...






Just easy style for a day of running around with Alex...love the sparkly sweatshirt and casual skirt combo.






All styled up for a study group at the library.  This skirt is even more comfy for shorts for a day of  school in the summer heat!
 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Your hair looks great up! And a SuperTarget is very nice indeed.

LyddieGal said...

I must agree - I go into target for actual things I need and leave with more things that I do not need at all!
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

ah, I have to limit myself to once a month because I spend a small fortune ....not good for bank account.

LOVE the combo w the sweatshirt..super cool!
C