Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Finger Toes Are Fabulous...

Just some casual styles I have been rocking this week.

Monday...errands...treated myself to a pedicure...hopefully mother nature will cooperate and my feel will feel the suns rays on a regular basis...




Jeans-Gap/tshirt-LOFT/denim shirt-Madewell/Shoes-Kenneth Cole/Jewelry-Accents Plus, Old Navy, Nordstom's

My and my fabulous finger toes...


Wednesday of errands and doctor's appointments...shots and physical for school (wow that sounds weird to say)




Top-Old Navy/Jeans-Wit & Wisdom/Shoes-Bass/Bag-DSW/Jewelry-Jcrew, craft show, F21

A few little things about this outfit...
Oh my gosh was it cold...41degrees in April...at least there was no snow.  Two days earlier, when I wore the first outfit it was 60 degrees!! The leather bracelet in the last photo, my mother bought for me this morning at a craft bazaar.  I love jewelery with good luck and protection symbols like the hamsa hand and evil eye.  Also, there is nothing like a fun stack of neon print bracelets to perk up an outfit! And finally, a DSW steal...a new little pink purse for days when I just don't fell like lugging around my whole life in my big mint tote!



1 comment:

Style Journey said...

A pedicure sounds so nice right now! Your purse is a gorgeous color. So exciting for school too! Heather