Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys...








Dress-Style & Co/Boots-William's/Jewelry-H&M, Macy's, The Limited, Lori's

I almost forgot how much I love a good sweater dress... Comfy and warm... 

Why are little boys so loud?
Maybe it is just my demon spawn...but, everything they do is just so noisy...whether they are playing, eating, riding in the car, or even getting dressed...nothing can be done quietly...or without fighting.  Jack is off of school this entire week and trying to get the laundry list of errands done yesterday with  two little boys in towe...frusterating and exausting...I cannot even count the amount of times I had to say "leave your brother alone" and "quieter".  Good thing Jack goes to school all day...this stay at home mom thing should be interesting!!

I love these cuties so much!! 

I am hoping to have a family portrait taken at Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Since I am always always behind the camera, the last photo of the hubs, the boys and I is form Thanksgiving, 2008!  I am styling the boys in tuxedo shirts and cargo pants.  I am wearing a new black sweater dress and the hubs will be in his holiday best!

I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all get to spend quality time with family and friends and eat tons of apple pie...my favorite food of the holiday season!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I like this sweater dress! It does look really cozy, which you'll definitely need now that winter is apparently here.

I hope you were able to get a family picture taken yesterday! That's been my mom's goal for, I don't know, the last 20-25 years, so don't put it off :)