Friday, October 26, 2012

I Will Always Love you...

Well hello Friday...what took you so long?





Jeans-Target/Sweater, scarf-Old Navy/Jacket-Jcrew/Jewelry-F21, LOFT, H&M

When my alarm went off this morning, I was not ready to accept the end of sleepy time, so I shut my alarm off.  Fast forward an hour...I hop out of bed when I heard my husband's alarm go off...I am usually out of the house by the time his alarm rings.  So, needless to say, me and the boys were running a bit late this morning...good thing Jack had no school today.  Lately, when I am tired and want something comfortable, but still fashionably fantastic, I throw on a pair of skinny jeans, sweater an/or button down and ankle boots.  I never ever thought I would be relying on jeans to be comfortable...how times change.


So this happened today since there was no school for Jack...

Jack looks so smart and grown up in his specs...love them!


By 10pm on a Friday night, I am usually in bed...watching TV getting ready for the all coveted sleep.  But tonight, lame old me, is going out.  My friend is having a "Ghoul's Night Out".  Essentially a Halloween themed game night...just the girl's.  Since she is a baker on the side, there will be tons of great treats for a sugar high and spiked apple cider for some fun.  I am looking forward to a great night...even though Saturday morning, when the boys wake me up at 7am, I will be regretting all the fun.

Friday...please come visit more often...

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ooh I like your jacket! Your girls night out sounds fun! Game night, sweets, and spiked cider...sounds pretty ideal to me. Have a good weekend.

Style Journey said...

It's nice to have a "uniform" for those crazy mornings. Love the navy and burgundy. Have fun at your ghoul's night out!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

That sounds like fun! Ghouls - clever :)
I loveeee those boots
I feel the same way about going out knowing my son will be up at the crack of dawn Saturday morning! I wish he would sleep late just on Saturdays!

Keely said...

adorable! i love the plum and navy. but your booties are super fabulous!

kate @ a journey in style said...

I love the polka sweater, especially paired with the plum!

I nominated your blog for the Liebster award :) It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and it's a lot of fun!

Check it out here: http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

Kate @ A Journey in Style

Heather said...

I just love that polka dot sweater with burgundy jeans... what a perfectly on trend and chic look!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Shea Lennon said...

I hope you had fun at your "ghoul's night out"!! I love the navy dots with those cute burgundy skinnies, this is such a fun look!