Friday, June 1, 2012

The Madness Will End...

My parents will finally be back from Italy tomorrow...not only did I miss my mom and my dad, but I also missed babysitter and boss.  They do so much for me and not having them here made me realize how much I really depend on them...35 years old and I still need my parents at times...I am ok with that!

I bought myself a present for making it through these last two weeks without loosing my mind...
 I was on the hunt for the leopard print ones, but then I decided this print is more summery...Toms are just so darn comfy.  I think they will be perfect with everything this summer...


Alex spent the afternoon at the office with me today... so productive!


So, I bought this shirt on sale at Anthropologie this week...I was not quite sure how to style it, so I just went with black pants an bright loafers...



 Pants-Gap/Top-Anthropologie/Necklace-Baublebar/Shoes-Reaction/jewelry-F21, Target

Looking forward to going to the dentist this weekend.  Never thought I would be saying that...I have a strong fear of those in the medical professional that get paid to stick their hands in my mouth...but, I chipped my tooth and it is really bothering me.  The edge is all jagged and it is such a pain to only chew on one side of my mouth...no fun getting food stuck in there!  I plan to reward myself for not freaking out and biting the dentist (hopefully) with a fruit smoothie and some quality couch time with my DVR.


 

7 comments:

Claire said...

adorable lacy top! it's such a great layering piece! those flats are super cute. they're so colorful and fun! you should still get yourself a leopard pair too. you totally deserve it!!!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

love the lace top - the layering totally works for the office!
Chic on the Cheap

Kaleido Mind said...

you have such adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

love the TOMS and the lacy top :)

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm so glad to hear your parents are coming back and that you gave yourself those cute shoes as a present. The print is so bright and lively, love them. Your new top is also adorable! It looks very classy chic the way you styled it. Oh, and good luck with the dentist! I hate them too :(

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those bright printed shoes are so fun!!

Teal said...

I am seriously digging those TOMS. I might have to splurge myself!