Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brain Spillage...

Things I am thinking this Thursday...

I was told by a long time friend that there is a fine line between hot mom and hot mess...and I tend to comfortably straddle that line...it was supposed to be a compliment, so I will take it (see today's outfit)

Unless I have a meeting, I plan on styling myself casual for work for the near future...why??  My own personal silent protest to the recent changes to my employment schedule.

Spent too much time last night doing some DIY...notice the bracelet I am wearing today...there is more where that came from...

I am counting the minutes until next Wednesday at 8:00pm...Revenge is back!!






Sweater-H&M/Blazer-Gap/Shoes-Sperry via Lori's/Jeans-Level 99/Jewelry-LOFT, F21, DIY

Love me some silver boat shoes...that's all!!

10 comments:

Taylor said...

This is a great "hot mom" outfit... I have had 12 weeks to transition into my "casual" wardrobe. I've had to put a suit on two days this week for an interview and I hate it! The heels come off as soon as I walk in the door... SO not who I used to be!

Rebecca said...

I like the silver sneakers. Revenge is fun. It is such a guilty pleasure show.

Anne said...

Way to use your wardrobe to make a statement! Mine definitely reflects my mood about work at times (like today's "work outfit" is also my pajamas, since I'm from home and don't really care about work today).

Love the silver boat shoes!

J. said...

Hot Mom for sure...You look great, love the silver boat shoes!

Shea Lennon said...

Definitely on the hot side! I LOVE the bracelet you made--it was worth the time I think. And those silver boat shoes...awesome!

Valeria said...

Cool Style & Blog!!!!! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Ps. Follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC????

Unknown said...

the silver shoes are so FUN here!

Tiffany said...

Oh, I hate when "they" screw with things at work. I'm currently hating my work too, but it's because I work for an idiot and has nothing to do with my hours. lol

I often feel like a hot mess. lol HOpefully, I run more towards hot mom, too. =) I think you definitely look HOT!!! I love the silver boat shoes with the cuffed jeans!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Your DIY bracelet is awesome!! Love the colors and your silver boat shoes are INDEED adorable. Cute look!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

um, yes! those silver boat shoes ROCK! love it all
xx