Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It is Never What it Seems...

Worn to work Tuesday, January 24




Skirt-Anthropologie/Cardigan, Tank top-Old Navy/Boots-Williams/Jewelry-Baublebar, Target, H&M

I usually wear this skirt with tops in in all shades of brown or black.  But, during my weekend spree at Old Navy, I picked up this cardigan in this wonderful shad of blue.  I figured that even though the pattern on this skirt is loud, I would treat it as a neutral and use my new cardigan as a topper.   I love how this outfit turned out...the blue just ads a great punch!

By the way...the boys behavior was less than stellar last night...  The hubs will be home in three days...THANK YOU!!!


 


7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the ligh blue, and I think the skirt would look cute with a green top too.

Claire said...

i seriously adore the blue with the browns! it's a great color combo. that skirt has a fab pattern and i'm loving the jewelry!!!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Shea Lennon said...

Ooh I love how that skirt turned out with the blue sweater! I've been having a lot of luck at Old Navy lately too--it's getting a little ridiculous in my closet!

Unknown said...

OMG i have that Anthropologie skirt!!
I love it and usually pair it with black or a deep rich purple! I haven't tried brown yet, I probably should! Adorable boots!

Laurel said...

Very lovely and balanced outfit. I love the necklace with the skirt.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You're right about the color of your cardigan, its fabulous! It really makes your skin glow. I love how you paired it with that skirt, very pretty outfit.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

I think the bright blue was a great choice - blue and brown always look pretty stellar together.

Chic on the Cheap