Thursday, December 22, 2011

Classing Up The Joint!!

I am trying....I swear...





Dress, Boots-LOFT/Cardigan-JCrew/Necklace-Jewelmint/Bracelets-Gap, JCrew, Black Sheep

I picked up this cardigan last week at a sale at JCrew.  I love the camel and black combo with the classic retro vibe.  I see this cardigan becoming a frequent flyer in my wardrobe.  I can envision it layered over denim...topping trousers...maybe thrown over a floral dress when the weather warms up.
Who doesn't love a giant safety pin???

2 Christmas dinners, 1 Christmas breakfast, 5 more nights of Hannukah, 1 birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, 2 more presents to buy, 2 nanny interviews....and that is just in the next dour days...ahhh!!

4 comments:

Tysie said...

Gorgeous sweater - you look super chic (gotta love J Crew)! Crazy busy holidays - at least you look fab doing it ALL :)

Kimberly said...

I love cardigans styled like this! So classic and chic!

Rebecca said...

That camel and black will go with tons of stuff. I hope you have a great Holiday!

Shea Lennon said...

Yes, I think that cardigan will go well with so many things, what a great buy!! And fun necklace too!