Monday, August 8, 2011

Is It Supposed to Be Flourscent Green?

Worn to work Monday, August 8




Shirt-Gap/Skirt-Old Navy/Shoes-Michael Kors/Jewelry-F21, DIY, BR

This shirt is one of the results of my retail therapy session on Friday.  I love the anything floral!  I am still amazed that a t-shirt like this fits... This time last year, before the surgery, I could never wear v-neck t-shirts, or most t-shirts.  If I bought them big enough to fit my boobs, the were too big in the waist.  I am just so enamored by the fact that I can wear all kinds of shirts now...I purchased 4 on Friday...Gap, Loft and Zara...cannot wait to style them up!! These Michael Kors clogs I am wearing were found when I decided to actually open up the boxes of summer clothes still in storage...very important since the summer is 3/4 way over....oops...new to me!!

I had a pretty relaxing weekend... On Saturday, I had a great workout and ran errands...very productive.  On Sunday, I spent the whole day in my pajamas...watching my DVR backlog of Falling Skies and House Hunters, paying bills and DIY-ing tons of bracelets.

So far so good for Monday...

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You look fabulous. I'm glad you're enjoying the whole new world of clothes that's opened for you! :)

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, I'm glad!

LyddieGal said...

Glad you had some good retail therapy - sometimes you just need it, and the top is pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Style, She Wrote said...

Great look. Have a wonderful week! xo style, she wrote

Shea Lennon said...

I love that t-shirt, and it reminds me that I need a floral tee in my life! And even though it's late in the summer, it's still fun finding "forgotten" items of clothing!

Tara said...

Yay for 'new to you' clothes :) That's always a fun find.

I love the floral tee!

Rebecca said...

That top looks great on you. I'm glad you are able to find more things that fit comfortably now.

This Confetti Life said...

Great shoes!