I decided to jump back on the Friend Friday train this week...thanks to Katy from Modly Chic...
This weeks topic was gratitude...so thank you!
1. When it comes to me personally – I owe a lot of who I am to: I owe a lot to my mom...she is everything to me...friend, nana, nanny and mom. I learned to be strong by watching here battle breast cancer and come out amazing on the other side...thanks mom.
2. When it comes to me professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to: to my dad. He taught be everything I know and love about the advertising industry. He had faith in my and gave me a job and let me flourish.
3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some
rough spots: So many bloggers out there have things to teach. I have been motivated and educated by Katy from Modly Chic for introducing me to a whole group of other bloggers through Friend Friday, Kristin from Pretty, Shiny, Sparkly for showing me how to promote myself and my blog and
Elizabeth from delightfully-tacky for teaching me everything I can dream I can acheive. Thank you to all the bloggers out there...I have learned something from all of you and I could have never done it without you!
4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was…I have to thank Kendi from Kendi Everyday for starting her 30 x 30 Challenge. I was never one that was very good at remixing, I always wore the same combination of top and bottoms. But now I love to mix it up and pair items with other items I never would have thought of.
5. To my readers, I’d like to say…Thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate all my followers and readers for coming back and checking out what I have to say. Thanks for listening to my rants about my clothes, kids, surgery and life in general. I plan to expand more posting to new topics including, DIY's, makeup and my nature photography...stay tuned!